This is often a question that is asked by many that first come into contact with essential oils. Diffusing an oil helps us take advantage of its most noticeable characteristic—it’s scent. By learning more about how much of a role smell plays in our lives, the impact of essential oils can be understood on a deeper level.
Diffusing essential oils is a simple but effective way to access hidden memories from our childhood. Inhaling a scent that triggers a memory, are very powerful connections. It can also help build new and positive memories and experiences to replace negative emotions as well.
Because diffusion distributes essential oil molecules into the air so effectively, it is an excellent way to maximize the beneficial properties of essential oils.
There are a lot of ways they can help change your day, but here are just some of the most common.
- Relaxing: Lavender, Serenity, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Geranium
- Uplifting: Motivate, Wild Orange, Hope, Citrus Bliss, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Lemon, Bergamot
- Sensual: Whisper, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Geranium, Rose, Neroli, Black Pepper
- Creativity: Motivation, Bergamot, Lemon, Citrus Bliss, Frankincense, Jasmine
- Stress Reducing: Serenity, Lavender, Grounding, Frankincense, Melissa, Vetiver
- Confidence: Motivate, Brave, Cypress, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Wild Orange
- Motivation: Motivation, Peppermint, Wild Orange, In Tune
There are lots of other reasons to diffuse essential oils. It will blow your mind when you actually think of all the reasons, but I’m just going to list a few!
- Remove nasty odors
- Entertaining guests
- Optimal sleep
- Promoting a relaxed but high functioning work environment
- Reducing food cravings or appetite
- Purify the air
- Comforting to children and pets
- May support a healthy immune system
- Memory recall for tests or presentations
- Promote quiet time
- May support a healthy respiratory system
- Chemical free air freshener
- Find motivation to clean or work
- Change your mindset
- Rest and relax
- Put your spouse in a better mood
- Set the mood for some “adult fun” time.
- Help your pets cope with new stressors (ex: fireworks, visitors)
- Deal with Seasonal Threats
- And a lot more!!!
We have made it so easy to help you find the right diffuser blend for your home. Click on which room of the house you would like to diffuse in, and you will be amazed of all the different combinations that pop up. If you find one that you really like, be sure to click on it so that you can print it out.