1 can of refried beans, 1 can of refried black beans, 1 1/2 cups of corn, 1 cup of peas, 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1 cup salsa, 1 bag shredded cheddar or mexican blend of cheese (1 1/2cups), tortillas, salt & pepper to taste
My daughter loves these because we know they are 7 points for weight watchers and she can pull one out of the freezer and eat for a meal with a salad. These are great to freeze and pull out as needed. From freezer can be microwaved for a quick meal.
- Saute garlic & onions in a little olive oil.
- Add corn & peas heat until warm.
- In a bowl, mix beans, salsa & cheese. Add vegetable mix to bowl and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Scoop mixture into tortillas and roll into a burrito. Place seam of burrito face down in 8 1/2 x 11 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min.
- If you like, serve with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.
Contributed by: Rebecca Cook